Catecoin import from Gate.io shows incorrect

Catecoin import from Gate.io shows incorrect Values. The valuation for the token is too high….would be cool if the value would be actually this big but I think there is an error in the decimals :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We have received a few bug reports about Gate.io already. I would like to figure out which one you are experiencing. Just to clarify can you help me so that I can help the development team get to the bottom of this?

1. The balance is just way too high.
    If this is the case, is the issue with only this one coin or multiple coins?

2. When creating a limit order on gate.io, Accointing will report on the balance (But not a transaction) as if the coin has already been sold, when in reality the order is still pending. If the order is fulfilled or canceled, it will go back to being correct.

Hi Matt,

I found the problem. The coin that should be linked in my account is Catecoin which has CATE as “short name” but in my account in Accointing there is Cash Tech Token. Maybe they have the same acronym?

Thanks in advance Matt.

Yep, they are the same, thanks for reporting this :slight_smile:
I was able to fix the issue for all future transactions, however past transactions with this coins may still need to be manually corrected.

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.