Cardano (Yoroi Wallet)

I actually stopped using the Cardano Address support for now while we wait for xPub support. Instead I export the CSV from the Transactions tab and re-arranged the columns to match the format supported by Accointing (you’ll also have to do some manual transaction(s) to match the delegation and such).

If you really want to use the address, you have to create wallet for each address you’ve used in the past. You can get the address from the Receive tab and select the Used filter… If you have more than 1 generated address, you’ll have to create wallet for each one of them.

1 Like

Wow, thanks for the detailed response Romeo. I went through the instructions you provided, and still it says “Something went wrong” when I try to add a Cardano wallet. I can only hope that they broke addr1 support on the way to supporting xpub addresses.

I like your workaround, thanks for mentioning it!

You’re right. It doesn’t work anymore. Looks like same issue with the Polygon chain support (it stopped working as well).

1 Like

Hey guys, this is a known issues and we are working on it ASAP!

3 Likes

I’m so looking forward this working. As a Yoroi user with a fair amount of transactions, creating a wallet for each transaction is unworkable. I really hope we get can add Yoroi soon.

3 Likes

We are currently working on issues with ADA, thank you for your patience. I cannot confirm if Yoroi will work or not after the fix.

The new ADA integration is done! Accointing recommends all users who had the old one to delete it and import the new one. Otherwise, you might get duplicates. Be sure to reclassify. (How I do this personally is to import the new one and then compare it to the transactions of the old one. Once done, I delete the old wallet.)

Let me know if you experience any more errors!

Hi Matt,

Do you have release note of what changed? Also which address we should use?

It seems to work on addr1xxxxxxx public addresses.
I get an error when using public key (xpub), the acct_xxxxxxxxxxxx from Daedalus.

Hoping not the individual public address and automatically track staking rewards. Thanks

2 Likes

Let me ask and get back to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, we haven’t implemented xpub address derivation yet, once we do, I believe that would fetch at your addresses. I do not have, would that work for the Yoroi Wallet, I believe this would work for Daedalus. Can anyone confirm that this would work?

Working on this now :slight_smile:

Hi Matt,

I can see my public key (acct_… address) from Daedalus, there’s also a public key (different from Daedalus) in Yoroi (under the Wallet > Export Wallet page). Not sure where the public key is located on Adalite, I usually don’t use it personally.

Thanks for your help! Can you send it to our email? Also send a link to this page for context :smiley:
support@accointing.com

1 Like

We are working on the xpub address now guy then we need to test them. But this should solve your Daedalus and Yoroi tracking

2 Likes

Hey guys, so Daedalus address types are working!!! However, some addresses, like the ones that start with ‘acct_’ are not supported.
Let me know if you find any other wallet formats that are not working!
Here is a list of the 3 address type we are able to support.
ADA addresses that start in:
Ae2
DdzFF
addr1

1 Like

This is great progress and thanks for the update! However, I still don’t see a way to use the Cardano “base” address from my Yoroi wallet which allows Accointing to import all my transactions and staking rewards. As it is now, I believe I can put enter in all my addr1* addresses manually (from the Receive tab on the Yoroi wallet), but even then it will only include my principal balance and not my staking rewards.

Has anybody else tried Yoroi and had any success getting staking rewards to show up? Thanks all!

1 Like

Accointing is just waiting for a good API to keep track of this all and we can implement it.

2 Likes

https://adastat.net/ has a good API compare to cardanoscan.io though it’s not the usual RPC calls. But I think it’s more workable than specific wallets API.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

I was going to write my own adastat.net to Accointing CSV export (and RestAPI) but I still don’t see fees used for delegating and voting registration. Only stating rewards…

Copied from other thread i started. better here.

“maybe i am not understanding the correct way to import the data. So, withing Yoroi i have a wallet. That wallet had 3 deposits on different days into a stake pool.
when i add the last “addr1” address it only imports that one transaction but not the others nor the fees. in other words, how do i import all transactions within a yoroi caradano wallet address when they generate new addr1 addresses for each transaction? i tried using the controlled stake key (which i believe tracks each transaction within the wallet) but that isnt compatible. My controlled stake key starts with “a9e””

and MELD airdrop expected 12/8/2021. would be nice to be aware to support that. I think i saw 9 pools are active/full currently so will be a large number of airdrop recipients of the new MELD token on 12.8.2021