Cardano (Yoroi Wallet)

Hi,

Could you please add support for Yoroi Cardano wallet?
As of now, if i add its address to Accointing, i can see transactions, but since i staked all the amount, it cannot track the staked amount.

Thanks
D

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

1 Like

Would be nice to add support for $ERG and future Cardano Tokens available via the Yoroi Wallet aswell.

4 Likes

Yes, please add ERG also!
Would be nice, because i am mining some ERG, so it would be very very easy for me!

3 Likes

leaving a comment here for visibility.
Adding Stakeing in all it’s forms would be super important.

Wallet stakeing but also exchange stakeing (e.g. you can stake ada on binance)

2 Likes

I am voting for this… please add this featire

Yes! i just made a post for this! please do this one of my only assets missing from my portfolio.

Can you please try adding Cardano Wallet again? All addresses should be working now:
Yoroi
Daedalus
Shelley

Apologies. Only addresses (addr1…) are working for now. Xpubs are in the pipeline still.

My Exodus Cardano addr1 is currently showing correct amount. Will report lter if also the staking rewards are being considered or not.
Thanks!

I would like to see Yoroi Wallet Support so all future tokens of Cardano will be supported directly.
ERG for example is one of them (and SigUSD / SigRSV).

Adding this here as well…

Hi Rod, is the ADA XPUB support in the works, or has the development not started on this yet? Thanks

Hi! Not working yet. Still trying to find a workaround for it.

1 Like

We need Xpub use on Yoroi and Daedalus wallets asap.

Is it something that can only be integrated once smart contracts are out? just wondering what the hold-up is?

We are working on optimizing Binance and other integrations that take higher priorities based on votes. We are also hiring as we have scaled quite fast and we are looking for helping hands. If you know anyone, please check this out: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

Is the xPub integration something that is likely to happen this tax year?

It would be awesome to have Cardano’s Yoroi wallet in order to properly get track of staked income. +1

2 Likes

Waiting for Yoroi support (ADA and ERG) as well

1 Like

Hey Darkaeden. I am using the Yoroi wallet and cannot even get the balances to show up in Accointing. Can you describe how you got the ADA correct address from Yoroi to using in Accointing? There are so many public addresses in the Yoroi wallet, and I have tried all that I can find, and still it seems that Accointing doesn’t accept any of them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!