Cardano Wallet adding error

Hello,

i am trying to add a Cardano Wallet for 3 days now and getting an error message “Es ist etwas schief gelaufen”.
The wallet address is correct and i can find it in Cardano Blockchain Explorer.
Can you please fix it.

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Screenshot of the error you received
  2. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  3. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error
  4. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

We are hiring! Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.

Same issue here… It´s a general issue Matt. Or do you want every CARDANO owner who uses accointing send an email to support@… ? I guess, it is a general issue, so please update us when it is solved.

Yes, this is a known issue, we are working on it ASAP

1 Like

The new ADA integration is done! Accointing recommends all users who had the old one to delete it and import the new one. Otherwise, you might get duplicates. Be sure to reclassify. (How I do this personally is to import the new one and then compare it to the transactions of the old one. Once done, I delete the old wallet.)

Let me know if you experience any more errors!

Feedback from my side:

Add Wallet with the Adress Type: addr1

• Add the Wallet to accointing work
  • I can see Transactions

Add Wallet with the Adress Type: stake1

• But Transactions are not Imported.

add Wallet with the Adress Type:acct_ (xpub)

• Add the Wallet to accointing produces an error.

add Wallet with the Adress Type: Base64 (xpub from Yoroi Wallet)

• But Transactions are not Imported.

Best regards,
Maladus

1 Like

Thank you @Maladus!!

Hello @Matt,
it tested it also, thank you for the bugfix.

I can also add an addr1 as a Cardano-Wallet. But unfortunately one addr1 adress is only showing the balance of this one transition. How can I add all my transitions ?

I tried also the stack1 - address, it was synced but with 0 transitions.

could you give me some hint, how can I connect a Cardano-wallet with all transitions ?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.