Capital Gains for Taxes

I am sure I can generate tax reports for my accountant for capital gains. But what method do you use for it? I hold for the long term but do coin exchanges of coins all the time. I want to use HIFO method to minimize my tax liability…where do I set this up?


LIFO, FIFO, HIFO and Single and Multiple deposit - see solution on this post:
FiFo related question - #2 by Matt

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.