Can not Classify or Reclassisfy Transactions

Going into the ‘Full Data Set’ page, i can see the button ‘Classify’ but it does not react when clicked.

I was ableto use this option a few months back so something has changed since.

Thanks,

Hey @ethwards I am able to classify my transactions.

I do not know if this is your problem or not, but you can only classify deposits and withdraws, but not orders.
Can you send a screenshot of your issue?

The photo above is for when you click the arrow on the far right to classify a single transaction.
The classify button on the top of the page is for multiple classifications at a time:

simular topic: Can not Classify Transactions

When i try either solution suggested i cannot see the popup window with the classification options

In your photo, it seems you are able to click the classify button. Weird if you cannot. Can you try a different browser?

The classify button is visible but not clickable.

I have tried this in multiple browsers but the issue persists.

This popup does not appear when the button is clicked, even with multiple tranactions of the same type selected.

That is weird. Let me see if this is a known bug. I am about to do it just fine.
Can you help me with the following:

1. What kind of computer you are using (Laptop, Desktop, or Phone?):
  2. What is your operating system (Is it Windows 10?):
  3. What browsers are you using when experiencing this bug:
  4. A link to this page

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Hey @ethwards looking at your screenshot it appears that you need to unclassify your transactions so that you can reclassify them. As of now, you are classified as Reconcile.

After your unclassify it, you should be able to see the classify option as normal :slight_smile: