Can Accointing show Staked Assets on Binance

Hello,
My Accointing Account does not appear to show any of my Binance crypto which is currently ’staked’. Is this correct? Is it possible for Accointing to record my staked assets too? If so, how please?

Also not all my Crypto accounts are up to date on my Accointing account. I am currently working on just an iPad. Is this sufficient to get everything up to date? And do you have any tips for how I can get my accounts fully up to date please? It must be automatic , I do not want to do it manually - way too many transactions!
Thanks for your help.
Yours,
Henry

Please click the refresh on your wallets and tell me if that fixes your issue :slight_smile:

No, it has not.

And can you explain this please about needing to visit Accointing on a desktop? What does that mean?
Thankyou,
Henry.

Please visit accointing on your desktop to update your .csv imported exchanges and wallets

This is saying to login to your account on your PC in order to edit your data.

How did you originally connect your Binance account to your Accointing account?
Did you use the API?

Yes, I did

Ps: Does that mean Accointing does not function correctly on an iPad?

Hello Matt,
Can you explain why Accointing shows my Binance account to be fully up to date( which it seems to be) and yet it show my valuation to be about €240K less that what it is on Binance!?

Thanks for your help,

Henry

We are still seeing some users that have transactions that are affected by the CMC price situation. This applies to all transactions that were executed while CMC was delivering the wrong prices. The price chart & history is already fixed, the affected users will need to switch their country twice (to a country of a different currency and then back to their currency), this will trigger a fresh fetch of the prices.
Here is an example:

If that does not seem to solve your issue, please check for duplicates in your full data set.

If that does not work,
Would you be willing to send us your Binance API so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.