Bybit for API keys

Can you set up Bybit for API keys. They now have that option available.

2 Likes

Hi @draymie! Thanks for the feedback. We will be adding more and more integrations as we are increasing our resources. However, the prioritization for exchanges/wallets depends on the amount of requests for them by the community. If the Bybit community helps you move this further down the line, we can prioritize it accordingly. I hope this makes sense.

12 Likes

Hi. Yes, I would also like an API connection for byBit! That would be great

8 Likes

My vote for this integration as well

@Rod @Jonas There are parallel topics, maybe it’s useful to join those topics, at least for one language:
English:

and German:

10 Likes

Hello @mikeb_de. Would you mind upvoting Bybit API on the Wallet/Exchanges request so we can close your request and that way we can count all upvotes efficiently for integrations? Thanks in advance. Please tag me once done.

8 Likes

Sorry I do not know how to do that.

3 Likes

Maybe what @Rod is asking for is to like the first post of this topic.
If @Rod thought different, please tell us :wink:

3 Likes

Exactly. Thanks @krypto for clarifying.

3 Likes

Bybit API would be great, since a lot af people are trading there right now. So I guess, that would be a good decision. Unfortunately, I don’t think many people are reading here to vote for that step :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @Coinmalt! Bybit is definitely in our plans. We will keep you posted.

6 Likes

Thx :+1:

can you already tell an estimated timeframe?

2 Likes

I can say @Coinmalt that we are working hard to get at least the CSV ready for you guys very soon. API will take a bit longer.

4 Likes

a CSV connection for ByBit would be great !!

4 Likes

Remember to vote guys @mikeb_de @Coinmalt @krypto @draymie

3 Likes

Voted :slight_smile: However I still want gate.io, please vote for what you want in the top right! :smiley:
Gate.io integration via API

3 Likes

Hey guys! @MattLong6 @mikeb_de @krypto @Coinmalt @draymie we are looking for someone to help us out with some Bybit API keys to take a look further on how it works to implement this faster. Any volunteers?

3 Likes

I’m hoping after this we can get some support for gate.io API :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Rod,

I have a friend in Germany, who might be able to do that. For more Details just let me know how to contact you, or contact me directly.

Cheers

CM

1 Like

@Rod I could assist.

Please contact me via DM for the details.

1 Like

You’re the wind beneath our wings @krypto! Thank you very much. Would it be possible to send those over to support@accointing.com? @Alex will be able to take a look at them there. Thanks for your help.

3 Likes