BRL is imported as Borealis instead of Brazilian Reais

Dear Support team

I need Help,

starting in November all Brazilian Reais (BRL) orders, trades and deposits from Binance API import are imported as Borealis (don‘t know what that is). Can‘t use tax export as all funds, gains and losses are calculated wrong. Before November all wallets, trades, coins were ok.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Greetings,

Cerebus

What exchange/wallet are you using?
Can you send me the CMC link to the coin that you own?

Hi Matt,

I am using the binace.com and API import to accointing. Problem is that all FIAT Brazilian Reais BRL trades and funds are interpreted as BRL Borealis coins.
There are not coins but Fiat deposits.
Accointing now shows dozens of errors of missing funds and also the calculated is way to high as it doen‘t recognize my fiat BRL brazilian reias deposits

I believe that I was able to fix the issue. Can you please check? All future transactions should be fixed, but all past ones may need to be manually updated to the correct coin.
You could also delete your wallet/exchange now that I have fixed it, but be sure to reclassify if you do it this way.

Hi Matt,

it work nows but as you said I had to correct/delete transactions for almost 2 1/2 hours.

Thanks for fixing it

Greetings,

Cerebus

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.