BlockFi - Incorrect Referral Bonus Classification

Accointing is incorrectly categorizing referral bonuses from BlockFi as withdraws.

In Accointing:

In blockfi transactions CSV:

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

1 Like

This is also true for the new BlockFi Credit Card Rewards redemption.

The “Cc Rewards Redemption” Transaction Type from BlockFie is being categorized as “withdraw” instead of “deposit” with classification “income”

Same issue here. Accointing classifies “Cc Rewards Redemption” Transactions as “withdraw”, as well as interest payments. Just reimported all BlockFi transactions, but the issue persists.

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:

Dear Matt:

I submitted a detailed report to support@accointing.com on November 14 2021 but so far have not yet received a response.

Please DM me your ticket number and I will have them look for it :slight_smile:
That was during a time of training new people so it may have been lost. I apologies for that

It seems that I never got a ticket number or it ended up in my spam filter. I just resubmitted my original request. Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry about that.