Bitmart API support

Bitmart API integration please getting CSV from them is a nightmare.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

Please Add this ASAP

1 Like

Do we have any date for this in the pipeline?

Accointing works on a voting system. Right now it is about 40 votes to get to the top. We work on those with the most votes.

Bitmart just release a API. Can Accointing please get it added to the system!

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

You need to rack up the votes :smiley:

Hi Matt. I thought Accointing.Com worked on the costumers request, not on voting systems. Voting systems are for non-paid services. Accointing.Com is a paid service. In my modest opinion if 5 costumers ask the company for ammendments on the paid service that should be enough for you to do what is necessary. Let us know. We are all waiting. Cheers.

Hey @Carlos we are not saying no, this is just our way of prioritizing. There are tons of exchanges and wallets that the community wants, and we are working hard to implement them as well as upkeeping the ones we already support.
We are hiring a new guy that starts in November whose job it is to specifically work on integrations of and maintains of wallets and exchanges and API. :smiley: So hopefully that will speed up the process :smiley:

Hi @Matt thanks for your quick response. I hope you will overcome this soon. BR