Binance.us API - Import Duplicate Transactions

Tax time and I am getting a warning on wallet review about insufficient fiat funds to cover some of the trades. Upon further review, I noticed that the same buy transaction for eth is reported 3 times - identical entries including the transaction hash. One is real and two are duplicates of the original So… a few questions -

1. Is that a known problem or am I the first to experience/report? The Binance csv export appears correct so I currently suspect its accointing’s bug.
  2. If I attempt to delete the duplicates I get an accointing error that it is an API transaction and may show up again on the next import. I’m reluctant to do this based on the warning and that I don’t want to lose the real transaction.
  3. If I ignore, will it ignore , what is the downside except a messy wallet?

thanks in advance for any thoughts!

Hey @gaahth there have been some API problems with Binance.us
In particular, it seems that do not provide Accointing with all the data. They seem to not send us fiat data nor referral rewards data. I hope they fix that soon.
The duplicates should not be happening, I’ll contact support about this one.
And then if you ignore a transaction in the data set, Accointing will still show it, but crossed out. This is as if you deleted it, but you can always undelete it with a few clicks. This is recommended over deleting it entirely, but it is up to you.

Hi! If your issue were to continue, please make sure to contact us, but I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Consider voting for the following: