Binance missing balance

Hi

After importing all the information, I was faced with a lot of missing balances. I think that this relates largely to the staking balance held on Binance.

As per the manual, I should see payments to the unknown receiver, but this doesn’t show up

Could you please clarify how to see that?
Further, is there a way to better track the missing balance to immediately see at which point it starts missing or at which point the discrepancy starts appearing?

I imported about 20000 trade’s so having some guidance here would be great.

Thank you

You could try going to step 4 in the Review to look at your missing funds.
Would you be willing to send some screenshots of your full data set of where you are having the most issues?

Here is an example of an unknow sender (top) and an unknow receiver (bottom) if it knows the address of the sender/receiver, it will display the address instead of the words “unknown …”

When did you import Binance API data? Recently, or a month ago or longer?

Hi
Thank you for getting back to me. I think the missing balance is due to sending coins in Binance to locked staking. I imported the data via API recently. However, just today, I had some locked staked coins returned, and I don’t see an accounting entry. It does appear in the Wallet, though. A couple of hours later, I moved the same balance back to locked staking, and again no accounting entry was shown. The coin balance just disappears from the wallet.

As for the unknown Sender or receiver, I don’t see any so far.

I would appreciate it if you could provide further advice on that.

I have been doing a lot of future trading on Binance. Could this cause a missing balance?

I am happy to share some screenshots next week. I need to pinpoint a coin example with fewer trades first.

Hi

actually, I had a quick look. Here is an example of ADA.
you see that I bought ADA in August and then in September. On the same day when I bought them, I moved them to locked staking. There is no entry to an unknown sender or so. I now added a manual internal transaction but even that does not seem to work as I now get an error of missing funds 0.0049ADA which do not seem to make sense to me as there are ample ADA funds. However, adding the manual internal transaction fixes the missing balance issue for this coin. The problem is that i have a lot of coins that have gone in and out staking and it would be great to see at which point a coin got missing.

Further, I noticed that all the staking rewards from august until 5th October are missing.

1 Like

Thank you for this report, this has been happening a few times now, we do have a bug report and a plan to fix this issue, thank you for bringing it to our attention :slight_smile:

Hi
Could you please specify which bug you intend to fix as I pointed out the missing interest payments and the missing accounting statement for moving the balance to an unknown?

It would also be appreciated if you could provide feedback on when this would be fixed

Thank you

This issue was that it was not recalculating after an edit. Please try now and let me know if it is fixed :smiley:
Please refresh your wallet first :slight_smile:

Hi

Unfortunately, I don’t see any difference. The respective statements are still missing!

Meanwhile, I have been working on reconciling the account movements in and out of binance locked staking. In total, I got like 1000 movements I need to record to tie out my account balance. Is there a way to upload these using the spreadsheet?

The spreadsheet that can be uploaded only offers deposit and withdrawal but doesn’t seem to allow recording internal movements between my binance account and a custom wallet.

Hi

Is there any feedback on this?

Thank you

I do not believe you can use a file for internals. What you can do is upload a file with all withdrawals of one side of the internal, and then a spreadsheet for the other wallet and add all the deposits and such.
The go-to the review page and link them all together as internals.

Are you having any other issues?
Do you get a calculation error after recalculation it all?
Make sure you are adding the fees to your internals you have to manually do.

Hi

Thank you for clarifying. This is what I ended up doing and it worked fine.

However is there any feedback regarding the initial issues raised?

1 Like

Regarding the missing balances. Binance API had a recent upgrade and should contain fiat purchases now, however, there still may be a whole with it.
What data have you noticed that is missing?
I believe referral rewards still might now show up.

Hi

I was referring to the payment to unknown.
Here’s a summary of our conversation.

I told you that payment statements to the unknown are missing when fund’s leave the account for staking.

You came back to me telling me that this issue has come up before and should be fixed now. You asked me to refresh the binance account.

I performed the steps and came back to you and told you that I still can’t see the statements.

This is the latest I got, and I am still not sure if there will be a fix.

Could you please provide clarity?

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look at the missing transactions?

Hi

I am not sure how having my data would solve this.

I think I have shared a screenshot of the some data already that doesn’t show these statements.

My complete set of data would just show the same.

I think the question that needs to be clarified is if a account statement, ie payment to unknown is expected when I move within binance funds from my binance Wallet to my locked staking Wallet? The same applies when binance moves this balance back to my wallet once the staking period is complete. As per previous communication it seems that there is a expectation that in such situation a payment statement to unknown or deposit from unknown should appear. This is not the case. I have a lot of these movements on a daily basis so having this working correctly would be great.
Thank you