Binance - Isolated Margin Trading

Please include import of Isolated Margin Trading from Binance.

While both cross-margin trading as well as Futures data is included correctly, isolated margin data is missing completly. Please fix. Thank you.

So as of right now, Binance does support Margin Trade.
You was to have the ability to track it separately in Accointing?

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

I am having the same issue here, isolated margin trading is not being included in the API feed. For example, if I move USDT from my FIAT wallet into an Isolated Margin wallet the api updates with a “remove funds” entry and that is it. I can’t see any margin orders I place/fees or anything.

Even when I move the money back out of the Isolated Margin wallet and into my spot wallet… no entry for this either. Please advise?

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.