Binance general statement import

Hi all,

Could you please allow the general statement Import from Binance, as the API conecction doesn’t allow to import all different kind of transactions? It’s very annoying to export all different kind of wallets / transaction categories from Binance, especially when the transactions aren’t categorized correctly…

Binance supports a general statement where ALL wallets / transactions categories are exported for a date range of max. 3 Months per export, it’s even possible to hide the (internal) transfers from these wallets. As these (internal) transfers aren’t charged with fees, so it should be ok to hide them.

I assume the transactions will be imported better and better recognized from Accointing, If the import could be done with the general statement. Would be nice, if we hadn’t to correct that much transactions manually…

Many thanks in advance for your check.

Kind regards,

Hey, I’ve asked about the CSV and the issue is that such export in Binance has huge limitations - you can export only a few of these per month and each of them has a 3-months range limit. This means that an old Binance user would need probably 2 months to import everything using this method.

It would be a nice edition but needs voted on, as we have tons of others feature requests and bugs report to get through at this time.

Hey! Thanks for the Feature Request! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

Would you be willing to email us the .csv files so that we can take a deeper look?

Hi @Matt,

Putting in my two cents here as lack of this feature was a dealbreaker for me, and pushed me back to Koinly.

As you know, the individual exports are also limited to 3 months range. Having to go back through history multiple times per type of transaction is a huge manual chore.

On the other hand, processing general statements should theoretically be an easy job for the software. The records need to be simply grouped by their type and fed to existing functionality. This would save us lots of manual chores.

Also, consider users like me who have exported all their generic statements and left the exchange. There’s no way for such people to generate new exports.

I would be more than happy to provide you with some sample exports, and join Accointing as soon as this feature is there.

Update: Submitted a ticket with sample exports.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for submitting a ticket with sample exports :slight_smile:
This month we are working hard on fixing bugs, I will message you here when this is resolved :slight_smile:

1 Like