I do not receive any information about Binance futures (balances and/or trades) from Binance readonly API
Binance should send that data through their API.
I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:
- Screenshot of the error you received
- Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
- Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error
- A link to this page (This Community Board Post)
Please send all of this to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.
We are hiring! Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.
My son resolved the problem by adding explicitly “Enable Futures” in the Binance API key.
But this does not solve the problem that in Binance API “Enable Reading” does not capture Futures data, even no balances.
1.There was no error message of course, only missing info
2. It concerns the Binance Exchange wallets and Binance API
I am glad you guys got it working!
This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.