Binance Future Account issue

Hi

It appears that some of the payments are not picked up when there are multiple payments with the same value at the same time.
In the below, you see that my Binance account shows six margin fee payments simultaneously with a value at -0.0707308. In accounting, this payment is only picked up once and as such generating an account difference. I also see the same issues for margin gain and loss.

I got a lot of these observations resulting at the end in hundreds of USDT account differences.

Accointing

Binance

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:

In the meantime please go to your Full Data set and manually add or even duplicate the transaction and then edit accordingly.

Also, possibly add your experience as a comment to this post. I can see how if we allowed for duplication and then just ask in the review page if that was correct, how they could be better than our database assuming that you don’t want a duplicate transaction.

Hi

Your support team already has the data. I will sent a separate email to them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.