Binance: Double Counting Fees

Dear Accointing team

I finally managed to pinpoint why accounting shows many small missing balances - again spending hours of my own time.

I am shocked to see that you are double-counting the fees for some transaction.
In the screenshot below you see that the top order is stating that I am missing 2.95EUR which is the sum of the fees of the 4 EUR purchases. it loos like that the Cost Basis needs to be minus fees!!!
On the other hand, the fees paid for adding funds is accounted for correctly.

I am really surprised how something like that can be wrong!!! This is the biggest exchange and errors like that really should not happen.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you notice this only on Binance or more other exchanges as well?

From what it looks like it only happens one Binance when using EUR to purchase coins. I didn’t see that issue when using eg USDT.

Thank you for this information, it helps us pinpoint issues, I will create a bug report :slight_smile:

A few days ago I reported a similar issue here: Fehlende Mittel trotz korrekter Transaktionen

I also suspected an error with the fees and only noticed this with Binance and not other exchanges.

Hi

Check out my guide I posted earlier.

The team issued a fix with Binance, however, we are experiencing another issue with it. Thank you for sticking with us as we work through this issue. I imagine that this will be fixed soon.