Binance - daily earn interest duplicating

Hi,
Using the Binance API, all BTC daily interest entries received are being picked up by accointing correctly. However, the entries are being duplicated, so instead of 1 correct transaction per day, accointing is showing 2 transactions every day (the second being a duplicate, although slightly different time).

This issue seems to affect every BTC earn ‘deposit’ from the 8th of May 2021 onwards, all transactions before that date are correct and not duplicated.

Please can this be reviewed, as is causing rec issues regarding the balances.

Cheers,

Is there any update?

Thanks

Sorry about the response delay, the holidays were crazy :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, would you be willing to DM me your read-only API keys and I will take a deeper look?

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

Same issue here. More precisely, all daily interest rates from Flexible Savings on Binance are imported twice (interestingly with different time stamps…). Even deleting all historic data and refreshing from scratch does not solve this.

Is there still no update? Please get this fixed as soon as possible. I was planning to buy a larger Accointing package for my 2021 tax report but with this current state your product is definitely unusable for me.

The cause of the double interest and differing timestamps that you’re seeing would likely be that there are two actions daily:

1. Receive interest reward
  2. (Slightly afterwards) Invest that received interest back into the flexible savings

If both of those are interpreted as being “interest earned” (or if they’re indistinguishable in the data - the Binance API is utterly terrible), then that’ll be the problem.

Thanks for the explanation attempt, but I don’t think that this is what is happening. In this case the second transaction should be a Withdraw, also be present for locked staking and happen consistently, not only in the past month.

As advised by Matt I’ve sent a CSV download to the support email. (Ticket 80149)

The issue seems to be accointing is picking up the negative purchase of the BTC, which should be ignored. Extract below:

User_ID UTC_Time Account Operation Coin Change Remark
10232870 2021-05-07 02:16:21 Spot Savings Interest BTC 0.XXXXXXXX
10232870 2021-05-07 03:37:20 Spot Savings purchase BTC -0.XXXXXXXX
10232870 2021-05-08 01:46:57 Spot Savings Interest BTC 0.YYYYYYYY
10232870 2021-05-08 03:29:20 Spot Savings purchase BTC -0.YYYYYYYY

So it would seem the answer should be for accointing to ignore all negative interest values, alternatively any entries called ‘savings purchase’. You might of had a similar rule in before the 8th of May 21, as the duplication only started on that date (for me).

1 Like

Thank you so much @anon1 for the file, I will forward that to our devs for testing :smiley:
I did notice another user’s Binance Earn not tracking at all, is that an issue for anyone else?
It seems BTC is duplicating and others are not showing up at all.