Binance Convert Coins API

Coins that are converted in Binance via Trade/Convert are not importet via the API, so all convert transactions have to be manually added from https://www.binance.com/en/my/orders/convert/history
If you use this featre often, it is quite a burden ta add a manual “Order” Transactions for each of these convert operations. I guess there is an API function to access a list of these convert trades. Would be nice if you can auto detect these converts and add the corresponding transactions

Let me get you some more information on this and get back to you.

1 Like

Hey! We would need more votes on this to make it happen @Loesil! Hopefully, you’ll get some.

2 Likes

@Loesil
You should vote for your wish… see left top corner

Seems there’s only 1 vote besides the OP who hasn’t voted yet. Would still like to say that this feature is quite important and AFAIK shouldn’t be that difficult to implement. =D

I already voted for other stuff so it seems I cant vote for my own topic because I dont have any votes left.
But lets be honest, if important features are only implemented if enough ppl vote for them… them maybe even the support for some shit coins will be implemented faster. I hope that the developers know how to improve their software and completete an important API like Binance. And maybe they even realize that they can automaticly identify all LP tokens get maken an eth_call to the solidity contract and checking for token0 and token1. Maybe implemeting a contract scanner so they only have to input a master chef contract to add and identify all pools and auto classify all transactions to those pools. Or maybe implemeting some unknown coins is more important, what do I know.

You don’t need to vote for tokens to be implemented, only for exchanges and wallets due to the amount of resources they require.

sadly I’m out of votes too, but IMO this is a must have feature. Crossing fingers to get that soon. Thanks.

Fully agree. This definitely needs to be a feature. It is painful to have to manually enter in every order that arose on account of a USDT conversion to another coin - I have quite a few! So will greatly appreciate if there is an easy solve to this. Else will be spending nights doing this to get my books in order.

I have voted for this, but I do hope this is not the only criteria to decide to bring in an important function like this - especially when the tax records will be totally out of whack if this is not in place correctly (which is likely to happen in a manual setup).

Hey guys, we are pushing something this week that will make it more clear what data is sent to Accointing through Binance’s and other exchange’s API. You will see it when you try to connect an exchange on the right side.

Thanks, but what does this mean? Should I invest time into adding them manually or can I expect support for swap API within the next months?

We added this on the right side when you connect your exchange or wallet!

Let me know if your BSwaps are working or not.

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.

Consider this: Importing Binance CSV Transactions on ACCOINTING.com

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.