Binance connect margin account

With Binance, do we connect the read only margin account just by selecting Enable margin under enable reading?
I tried to do this but the connection failed and I can’t see my margin trades with only enable reading selected

Enable only the reading option.

You cannot see your margin trading because Binance does not send that data through their API, it is best to add this data manually until Binance shares this data through their API… If you selected the Enable Margin, you would allow whatever is connected to this API to make trades with your Margin.

Thanks Matt! I prefer this software so didn’t want to swap if it was unavailable, do you know how we would add the margin data manually? I’m struggling to figure that out if there is a tutorial on just adding the margin data that would be great

1 Like

Yes @Dashutt, you should be able to download your margin trading as a csv somewhere around this link: https://www.binance.com/en/my/orders/exchange/usertrade
Then upload the csv file to your Accointing :slight_smile:

Check it out! It is more clear now when you add a wallet or exchange which is supported and what is not. This is mainly due to the exchange not sharing info through their exchange:

If you are still having issues I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.

Consider this:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.