Binance.com csv file import shows error message

Hi Accointing Team,

i’m trying to upload my binance trade history via csv but it does not work. I did not touch or change the file i downloaded from: https://www.binance.com/en/my/orders/exchange/usertrade

I also tried the one you can download from here under “Generate all statments”: https://www.binance.com/en/my/wallet/history/all-crypto
(I assume this is the correct one anyhow since it also includes deposits and withdrawals?)

I’m really clueless what to do.
Any help highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Bor

Is there anyone that could help?
Does csv import on binance work for others here?
For me it always shows this message:

3 Likes

Can you please send us that .csv so that we can take a deeper look?

1 Like

Same issue here. Any news on this?

3 Likes

I have the same problem. I have the trade history in the cvs files by year but they are not accepted now when I try to upload them.
The cvs files are the ones one can download with all the transactions. Now it is allowed to create 5 reports by month in binance. Also each of them can contain as maximum 1 year of transactions.

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

Working on it guys :slight_smile:

Hey Matt, do you guys have an update on this, please?

Many of my crypto transactions are in Binance, and I really need to be able to upload all the csv files exactly as they get spat out of Binance.

If I have to do any manual manipulation of those files, it might make it impractical for me to stick with Accointing, which would be a shame, as I really like it.

Thanks in advance :+1:

1 Like

The team issued a fix with Binance, however, we are experiencing another issue with it. Thank you for sticking with us as we work through this issue. I imagine that this will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Hopefully that gets fixed before EOY :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you please try again? I will bump the issue if this is still a problem.

I’m still getting the same error message.

We are sending out a Binance fix this week. I will tell you when, and then you can let me know if this is still an issue for you :slight_smile:

Hi,
I also have this problem.
I have tried only importing 500 records out of about 40,000 (across 3+ years of trading) and it doesn’t work.

Would you be willing to send us your file so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Hello, I am facing the same issue here with the commission history csv file from binance. upload fails all the time and the red error message in wallet-overview does not disappear afterwards. can you please help me? Would it help if I share the csv file with you? I

Having the same Issue as the original poster. Trying to upload the .csv from “Generate all statements” gives me an error with “Upload a valid file” since November. Please fix

Are you guys using the 6 month .csv?

I was using ‘custom’ date range and picked the period from Feb-2021 until Dec-2021. Today, I tried using ‘custom’ again with selecting a shorter time range (Feb-01-2021 until Mar-31-2021) , but still not working.

I’m using the custom range .csv with a time period of a year

Can you guys please email your files to support@accointing.com ? This would help up take a deeper look into this issue.
Tell them that Matt sent you and that it is for the Binance CSV bug report.
A link to this page could also help :slight_smile: