Better Support For Swan Bitcoin CSV Import

My request is to provide better CSV file import support for Swan Bitcoin?

Currently only a “Accounting CSV Template” is offered for import of Swan Bitcoin transactions.
I did download my Swan the various account history CSV files [transactions (CSV) and Fees (CSV) and Transfers (CSV)] but it’s time-consuming re-formatting and merging to create a single “Accounting CSV Template” file.

I dit complete this merging/re-formatting task and it imported into Accounting fine, but given that Swan Bitcoin is a dollar cost averaging purchase service, new transaction history is always being created…

It would be much easier if (like with other Exchanges/Wallets) Accounting could be programmed to accept upload of the 3 x Swan Bitcoin CSV transactions files, and then automatically complete the reformatting and merging as part of the import.

I have copies of the 3 x example Swan Bitcoin CSV files, and the resulting ‘Accounting CSV Template’ file I could share if that would help you with the simple backend parser? Would save me from creating an Excel VB Macro to do it offline

Thanks!

Hi @crypto_dude ,
sorry for letting you wait.
@Alex surely knows more :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please send us the file to support@accointing.com and we can look into adding it :slight_smile:

All the best