Bdfs transformed into dfsg

Hello guys, do you need to add the new token Dfsocial gaming token (DFSG)? They changed the token value by doing x1000 with it. So right now, its falsely telling me i have millions of dollars of DFS token because of the change they did recently, i had to remove temporarily the wallet because of the wrong calculation.

There was 21 000 tokens in total and its changing for 21 000 000 tokens, so the value is divided by 1000 but they did a x1000 with the tokens we had.

Can you send me the CoinMarketCap link of that coin as well as the official article of the DFS split?

The explanation is here, they are letting people until the end of October to swap bdfs to dfsg. So i’m guessing the change will take place only from november on Coinmarketcap.

“” On September 23rd 2021 we deployed our new BEP-20 token $DFSG on Binance Smart Chain. We announced it on October 1st 2021 where users had to swap the old tokens to $DFSG on our website. our new token $DFSG on Binance Smart Chain to unify all our services and liquidity into one token with the low fees of BSC.""

Coins that are on CoinMarketCap are added automatically now to the ACCOINTING.com database. It should be available today at 11:00 P.M. GMT. (7 A.M. ET)

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.