Balance at (DATE) - dates are wrong on report

On the yearly report for UK tax year

The balances look like this…

It should be 4/5/21 right? (I also don’t know why you guys insist on using US dates…)

Is this just a typo and the data is correct?

The report at the top correctly says

The issue is not with the headline of the report, which prints correctly. The date issue is with the next few pages which are Taxable and Not Taxable Disposals. This is meant to show the coin balances at the beginning and the end of the tax year…but, having printed a report today, it still shows incorrect dates. My 2021/22 tax report shows coin balance dates of 6/4/2021 and 5/4/2021…the second date should read 5/4/2022!

I’m sure I have asked for this to be corrected before…but it is still incorrect…

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Consider the following read: Creating Time-Based Crypto Tax Reports with ACCOINTING.com - Accointing Blog - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & tax Software

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

Thanks Matt…

1 Like

@ernie are you still having issues?

Taxable Disposals

ETH Balance 06/04/2021 XXXXXXX ETH Balance 05/04/2021 XXXXXXX ETH

Not sure about Ernie…but as you can see…it’s still incorrect…

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

I’m not sure why this is taking so long to fix! Still reads wrong now…

1 Like

I will bump the bug request. I know they have been very busy getting SOL, DOT, and ADA wallet intregration.