Avarage buy price incorrect

Hi,
I noticed that the average buy price is calculated wrong in the mobile app (3.2.5)
Case:
One connected ETH wallet
One connected Kraken exchange

Bought ETH at different rates and transferred the total amount to the ETH wallet. Wallet is showing the transaction correctly IMHO (see screenshot)

However, from those 3 transactions the Average Buy price is calculated wrong 1965,16 instead of 1588,81
I don’t understand how this avg buy price is calculated?

P.S. what seems to be odd is that the deposit timestamp lies 1 minute in the past compared to the withdrawal time but the timestamps seems to be correct from Kraken/Wallet though

Would this issue be due to Accointing grabbing their data of coin value via CoinMarketCap rather than the exchange?

1 Like

Similar post: Incorrect Average Purchase Price for coins bought in IDO/ICO - #2 by Matt

1 Like

The data on the specific date/time on coinmarketcap is almost identical to the exchange. This doesn’t explain the discrepancy in the average buy price though.

2 Likes

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this issue

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

Hi,

I removed all connections (browser) from my account, uninstalled the app and cleared the cache.
After that I rebuild all connections and now everything seems to be fine…avg buy price is showing correct values.
Thanks

2 Likes

Are you cool to close this issue?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.