AutoMerge BTTOLD to BTT on/via KuCoin caused issues

Something went wrong with the migration of BTTOLD to BTT or BTTC. I had original BTT on KuCoin, apperantly they auto-changed it. (interesstingly to BTT again, it was auto-changed to BTTC on Binance for example).

long issue short:
BTT ammount on Kucoin: 1,410,892,246.8486
BTT ammount on Accointing: 1.4123046B
this means apr. x1000 theoretical value

btw. ignoring the transaction in the wallet page on accointing wont change anything in portfolio overview - > this might as well be another bug issue

I also have this same issue.

So the issue is most likely that Kucoin is reporting via its API that you still hold the old coin, but in reality, you hold the new coin, therefore the yellow dot may appear. I would not worry about that, as long as your Full Data Set is correct.

What I would do is at the time when Binance and Kucoin auto switched it out, is to manually create an order from the BTTOLD to the new BTT. Would that help? I see on CMC, that the value of BTTOLD and BTT (new) are different.

I’ve tried creating the manual fix, but it hasn’t fixed my overall value on the overview page. The value of BTTold is significantly more than BTTnew, so my portfolio value is way higher than it should be reading. The BTTnew coin doesn’t even show on my list of holdings, only the BTTold. Attached screenshot of my Review/Missing Funds page showing my manual fixes. KuCoin does not have the BTTold coin listed anywhere in my account that I can find, only BTT which should correspond to the BTTnew pricing, but doesn’t in Accointing.

Hi Matt. So what can we do fix it? I tried to manually changing the original order from BTTOLD to the new BTT (to keep original pricing intact) and adding three zeroes to the original amount, but then I kept getting errors with the yellow button showing up on the Wallets page stating that the Kucoin balance was showing different amounts once I click to on the Missing Funds Tool.

I tried everything possible but the amount nothing changes the total amount held. KuCoinis API is reporting BTT OLD not BTT therefore I have 1000x $ on the KuCoin exchange in Accointing.

Any other options I can try? I tried to create orders, sell and buy BTT OLD for BTT nothing is changing

This does not work as Kucoin is still reporting the old coin. I tried making an order as shown and it is completely ignored in the calculation. Kucoin is still reporting as BTTOLD via the API (not on their website). Is there a way to overwrite this and say it’s actually BTT (new) in the wallet vs BTTOLD?

I have also put in a ticket with Kucoin to see if it’s possible for them to add an actual transaction to my account to show the conversion.

Hey @Brandon you are doing the right thing here. So the issue is most likely that Kucoin is reporting via its API that you still hold the old coin, but in reality, you hold the new coin, therefore the yellow dot may appear. I would not worry about that, as long as your Full Data Set is correct.

Hi Matt. This is not the case. For taxes I had my transaction history exported and looked through all of the transactions for BTT. I have 0 deposits/withdrawals and only purchases for BTT-USDT. I do not have anything being referenced as BTTOLD. I also have synced Kucoin with Coinstats and Taxbit and they both are reporting as BTT with the correct amounts and value.

There is NOT a transaction on Kucoin anywhere that shows this conversion and I realize that may be where the problem arises. I told Kucoin support about it but all they did was confirm that the conversion was successful for my account - even though I asked for a transaction to be added to my history to reflect this.

1 Like

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du UnterstĂĽtzung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.

I definitely see how that is annoying.
Unless we are reading their API wrong, I do not think we can do anything on our side about this.