API's doesn't really work, CSV also doesn't work

So if I use KuCoin and Binance API its just far away from usable. So next step would be using the .csv files you can get from the exchanges but these are not usable also.

Are there any plans of making it possible to actually use KuCoin .csv files after just downloading them or any plans of improving the API stuff without missing half of transactions?

Thanks in advance

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

I would need the following from you

1. Any read-only API keys that are causing you issues.
  2. Any .csv files that are causing you issues.
  3. Your full data set:
  4. In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
  5. Any screenshots or explanation of your problem that you think will help us solve these issues.

The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

I understand that Kucoin has issues. The information they send via their API is full of holes.
The Binance one is missing stuff, but most of it is there.
Anything that is not there should be told when you try to import the wallet/exchange.

OK GUYS HOLD YOUR BREATH.

I got in contact with KuCoin support to deal with this. Here is the answer:

Dear Valued KuCoin User,

Thank you for contacting KuCoin customer support.

As per your question, please kindly note that in order to provide a smoother experience for all users, we did some improvements recently and users are just allowed to download and check the recent past half-year trade/deposit/withdrawal history, you may select the correct time period then check and export it. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and we can totally understand your situation, we’re able to download the complete history for you, it may take a few days to be completed, please kindly wait for our reply in the email.
We hope this information guides you to the right direction.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding to this process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards

KuCoin Customer Care and Support Team

So now I got a file via email with EVERYTHING.

I just deleted my KuCoin thing on accointing and made a new one with this file and it simply includes everything and just works!

https://support.kucoin.plus/

Happy trading guys. Thanks @Matt anyways

1 Like

Let’s go!!!

What about Binance?

1 Like

It’s not that easy at least they didn’t send me just 1 file and it works. I downloaded my 2021 stuff from binance but didnt really looked into it so far and just went with the api for now.

I need a break from this :joy:

1 Like

Talking about binance here

1 Like

Feel free to create a new post if you experience another issue or create a ticket with our email support :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 17 days. New replies are no longer allowed.