alUSD incorrect value

Hello,
I am able to add ALUSD to my wallet but the the balance is incorrect. I have 2499.375 ALSUD coins but it’s showing as 0.0 balance in my wallet. It won’t appear in my portfolio list as well.
Any idea of what’s wrong?
Thank you

1. What wallet are you using?
  2. How is that wallet connected (API, or manual, other)?
  3. Did you already refresh your wallet?
  4. Can I get a screenshot of it in your wallet on Accointing?
  5. Can I get a screenshot of the transactions of it in your full data set?

Hi Matt,

1. I received the ALUSD on Metamask but I staked all my ALUSD so I’ve sent it to a manual wallet (Alchemix Pool)

2. I believe it’s API

3. Yes

Just to confirm, the issue is only with ALUSD, not your ALCX.

Can I get a photo of your metamask as well, of both your Metamask and the staking wallet you internally transferred it into? Like this
I want to see the error of zero coins.

It also sounds like you have already read this document since you are sending it to another staking wallet.

If you know anyone looking for a job, they can learn more about our open positions here: Blockchain and Crypto Industry Jobs at ACCOINTING.com 9

Yes. The problem is only with ALUSD.
I did send a screenshot of my Metamask and Staking wallet. Sending again.

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 4.10.16 PM.png

No, the overview photo. From your Wallets Page, like this.

I do not need a screenshot anymore, I was able to recreate your problem:

And I think I figured out why:

I will see what we can do, sorry that I had you take all those screenshots :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

Hello,

Any updates here?

Thank you
Luiz Gonsales

As of now, since we fetch our data from CoinMarketCap, we are unable to really do anything about this.
Conviser voting for the following:

Use CoinGeko in addition to CoinMarketCap for data: Use CoinGecko API For Missing Currencies
Manual entry of tokens: Manual entry of tokens (those not listed on CoinmarketCap)