Adding TBC and SWAPP to Accounting

Accointing support team, please add the following currencies to Accointing so we can continue using your service to track our wallets tokens and exchanges. Thank you!

Currently it appears as though you do not have TeraBlock available as an option, which is currently on Coinmarketcap and this coins address is: 0xa1ed0364d53394209d61ae8bfdb8ff50484d8c91
This is a link to the coinmarketcap page where it is described: TeraBlock price today, TBC live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

It also looks like you’re still missing SWAPP Protocol as well. Coinmarketcap also lists this token and the address is: 0x8cb924583681cbfe487a62140a994a49f833c244
This is a link to the coinmarketcap page where it is described:

Thank you in advance for adding these to your software. I love it and it works great!! The only other thing that I would like to mention is that it would be really awesome to be able to see the profit/loss for individual trades on your app/site as well as total. In other words: If I own 2 ETH but bought 1 at $2000 and 1 at $3000 and ETH was currently at $4000, Accointing would show that my total position was worth $8000, and that I was currently at a profit of $3000 to the positive. It would be really good to be able to track it and see that on my first position I would be up $2000, and on my second position $1000. Thanks!!

Hey! Your token request (TeraBlock) has been successfully added to the ACCOINTING.com database. It should be available today at 11:00 P.M. GMT. (7 A.M. ET)

Want your tokens added faster? We are hiring for that role. Earn $5,000 by referring someone to ACCOINTING.com’s Dev Team. Here’s more info about the referral program: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com

SWAPP Protocol has also been added!

Next time, feel free to simply tell us the name of the coin and a link to it on CoinMarketCap and we will gladly add it :smiley:
This will same you some time :slight_smile:

Please add this as it’s own feature request post, see is someone has already posted something similar that already has votes :slight_smile: