Adding additional transactions to supported wallet via csv

For example: Nexo - this is a supported wallet which I was able to export a csv file directly from Nexo & drop it into accounting. I needed to manually create a few reconciliation transactions which is fine, but I need to update Accoinging monthly with Nexo transactions.

When I go to “Add Data”, I am presented with the generic “Form” or “Accointing Template” rather than the Nexo specific one.

So will I have to manually either convert the recent transactions into the Accounting template, or add them one by one with the form? I have other wallets which I need to update like this also.

I kind of assumed that you’d be able to continue exporting all Nexo transactions & import it directly to Accointing, which would then add the latest ones.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hey @jonathanl try adding your Nexo data like this:

If you need help with other .csv files from other exchanges let me know.
It sounds like you to upload a new .csv often. I personally would upload only the new data by copy and pasting it into a new spreadsheet. Then keep a master copy of all transactions. That or upload the .csv less often.

1 Like

Consider commenting on this and voting for it:

2 Likes

We are trying to get more API and automatic options out there, but we work on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

2 Likes