Add transactions via template for exchange Independant Reserve

Hello
I am still hoping you may add API support for Independent Reserve exchange but I am attempting to add via the template you have supplied.
I am not sure what some of the values mean such as “inBuyAmount” and “outSellAmount”

Is inBuyAmount the coin and value of the coin you are buying from ? for example if I spend $200 USDT to buy 0.002 BTC which is this variable referring to ? is the inBuyAmount the 0.02 BTC in this example ?
Thankyou

i believe the “inBuyAmount” / “inBuyAsset” is for the asset you are trying to buy, and the “inSellAmount” / “inSellAsset” is for the asset you are trying to sell. for example, if you wanted to buy “ETH” with “USD” then “USD” would be the “inSellAsset” and “ETH” would be the “inBuyAsset”.

In your example “USDT” would be the “inSellAsset” and “BTC” would be the “inBuyAsset”.

Thankyou, i will give that a go.

1 Like

Also don’t forget to actually create a request for that exchange if there isn’t one already…. It would need to be voted on to get implemented.

2 Likes

I see you made a request for Independent Reserve API :slight_smile: Request to support Independent Reserve exchange
Also, in the template there is an example if you click here:

Thankyou but I have hundreds of transactions, so the template is not really helpful.
additionally it does not explain how to add rewards or other misc transactions.
Hence my request to have API supported.

I agree, I hope that the community vote for your Independent Reserve feature request for API.

I suggest changing the title to ‘Add API to Independent Reserve’ so it is more clear for what people are voting for.

Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!