Add support for Shift Crypto's BitBox02

It would be nice to have support for the Swiss company “Shift Crypto”'s BitBox hardware wallet. Other crypto tracker software uses the wallet’s public addresses to automatically keep track of the wallet.

Hello @aaschwanden! Thank you for your recommendation. We will keep it in the pipeline. If more users push for it, we will be prioritizing it.

So than … PUSH! PUSH!

2 Likes

Hi there,
as a BitBox02 owner, I am very interested in a support of the BitBox02 hardware wallet by Accointing. Actually, I think that the BitBox02 wallet gained a lot of popularity with an increasing user base in the recent past, and therefore it would be rather reasonable to prioritize it.
Thanks and kind regards.

Push!

If you don’t get ahead of yourself, you’ll never be recommended by big influencers. That’s because they usually recommend cointracking. There are many new bitcoiners coming into the market, so go ahead and implement bitbox regardless of how many demand. Don’t run after them, move ahead. This is the only way to win over new customers in the market right away.

1 Like

I use accointing and I am a YouTuber :slight_smile: How to file your Crypto taxes for 2020 with Accointing (More than 2251 Transactions on TurboTax) - YouTube

If we had the manpower, we would implement a lot more :slight_smile:

We are hiring! You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

+1 for Bitbox Support

CSV Import would be also a great Feature for Integration until Bitbox is full supported in Accointing

+1 for BitBox2 Support

At least create the possibility to import the BitBox2 Wallet CSV Export.
Fully BitBox2 Wallet Support would be highly appreciated.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

+1 For BitBox02 support.

1 Like

@hello Pls vote up the Thread for higher Priority

I already did that.
PS: If you click on the votes number you can see who voted already. :slight_smile:

1 Like