Add Rune wallet blockchain support (Native)

Rune recently switched to its own native currency and blockchain. It is growing rapidly, and in the running to be a replacement for Ethereum.

Already added :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting, I don’t have that as an option when I try to add it as a wallet:

Maybe I misunderstood your request. I thought you were requesting the new RUNE to be added as a currency. But instead, you are asking if we can update our wallet to their own Native blockchain?

Yes. I thought it was the crypto at first, but i realize you need to add the wallet to be able to follow transactions.

I suggest you editing your title so people know exactly what they are voting for :slight_smile:

Hi @Matt, I can’t figure out how to edit the OP. Has too much time passed to be able to?

I changed it for you since you were having issues, do you like it?

I like it!

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the feedback of adding RUNE to it’s own native blockchain instead of only the ERC-20 version! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

Both of the following are from ETH, you said you want it tracked on Thorchain.

My understanding is that RUNE on their native chain and ERC20 have the same value. So we would just use 1 coin on Accointing

Rack up those votes as well can add support for that blockchain!

That is a misunderstanding. One is an ERC20 token and the other is the native token of the Thorchain blockchain. While there is a mechanism to exchange the ERC20 token for the native one, there is no guarantee of equal value.

In fact the value of the two tokens in USD is currently different by about 4% and the difference has been larger in the past.

1 Like

Thank you for the correction. I just checked and Accointing does indeed have it separated as well in the system :slight_smile:

Please send a link to their explorer :slight_smile:
And then start building up those votes :smiley:

The following is the official:
Thorchain Explorer