Add Payment Processors Like Simplex & Moonpay

Currently when you use a decentralized payment processor like Simplex or Moonpay to buy coins straight from your wallet, the wallet transaction only shows a deposit of the coin when purchased. I does not take into account the money used to purchase those coins so the fee charged goes ignored here. If we add support for those then you Fiat currency lost in the transaction will be included in your gain/loss calculations.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

So from my understanding, the Fiat onramp is displayed this way with the API.

But it should be represented something like this:

1 Like

simular issue: Fiat onramp services? - #3

I have similar issue with Transak. Service intergrated into Metamask Wallet.

1. I created Ethereum Wallet using Metamask
  2. I purchased some ETH using third-party service provided by Metamask. This service charged me certain commission, let’s say 5.0 EUR and transferred 0,0X ETH into my Ethereum Wallet
  3. I imported Ethereum Wallet into Accointing using Add Wallets function.
  4. I see transaction performed by third-party service with 0,0X ETH listed as Deposit.

I want to add commission charged by third-party service into ETH transaction. Unfortunately it is not possible to convert Deposit into Order to enter fee manually. The field for adding FEE is missing

Dear Matt, what is the final solution for this matter? In my case, I used Moonpay numerous times and don’t know how to get the fees into my statistics. Thanks!

For now, do the following:

Add a transaction of USD (Or whatever fiat you use) and classify it add funds.

Then do an order transaction from USD to how much crypto you got.

The only isse is we are not 100% sure how you can handle the fee in this situation, you could create another withdrawal transaction and classify it as a fee.