Add NFT Section

Either inside the wallet or as a separate section on “Wallets” page it would be awesome to have an NFT Option.

Info fields I would like to see are things like:

• Minting/Purchase Price (Crypto/Fiat)
  • Sale Price
  • OpenSea Link (or other service)
  • Combinations/Burns - The Dogs Unchained project has an NFT called “Proof of Steak” where you can pre-purchase a dog upon release (as a way of avoiding a gas war). They also allow folks to combine 2 dogs into 1, more rare, dog. I would want to be able to track that in one easy place here. https://www.dogsunchainednft.com/ for more info
  • Combination/Burn Price - Thinking about how breeding works in Axie Infinity I would need to spend AXS and SLP to create a new Axie. This might fit well in the mint/purchase price, it would just depend on the implementation but some way of tracking the different currencies used in a mint all in one line item would be nice.
  • Type/Tags - I would want some way to

Thanks for all the hard work y’all do!

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

Hi @Matt

is this your official thread for extended NFT support and classification?

All I can say is we are currently working on a DeFi Dashboard but it’s a WIP and may or may not have the ability for NFTs.
There is no ‘official’ thread.
Stay tuned!

Why I ask is: Do we need more types of classifications to correctly do our taxes arnound NFTs?

We will cross that bridge once we get there :slight_smile: