Add DeBank (API) support

DeBank is currently the best and fastest growing indexer to track DEFI transactions for accounts on different chains. See here for an example: DeBank | Your DeFi wallet

Please add support for the DeBank API https://open.debank.com/ to automatically import DEFI transactions into accointing. Given that there are so many different chains this seems the only viable way of producing a DEFI tax report for the year 2021 in a half-automized fashion. Especially for users that are invested in different chains.

Hey! Thanks for the Feature Request! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

If you are requesting a new exchange or wallet to be added to Accointing, please consider an alternative while collecting votes. Please see the section Getting Started By Importing Your Wallets/Exchanges in this article: Getting Started: A Basic Usage Guide - The Hub: Crypto and Bitcoin Tax Blog | ACCOINTING.com

This is actually very cool. The website is awesome! Shows soooo much info about ones wallet in plain sight!

This would make DeFi tracking so much better and easier.

I mean looking at this I can see I was airdropped a number of coins that I had no idea about!

Probably be a long road to get enough votes to become a solution but it would be a gamechanger for defi tracking!

I voted.

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du Unterstützung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.