Add Cakedefi integration

pls add cakedefi <3

1 Like

Yes, would be super useful. Even just the .csv integration!

1 Like

Please add Cakedefi! At least CSV integration. THX!

1 Like

Could someone please DM me their read-only API keys for CakeDefi so that we can take a deeper look into this?

1 Like

Unfortunately CakeDeFi does not support currently an API interface. Only CSV export with all transactions can be generated.

1 Like

Could you send that to support@accointing.com and tell them that Matt sent you?

1 Like

Hi, any updates for the CVS integration?

1 Like

Right now we are working on the ADA Daedalus and Yoroi auto-tracking because they are the same issue and when the votes are combined, they have 142 votes which means it has more votes than the Cakedefi integration.
However, please email us your cakedefi API / .CSV and we will use that information to help integrate it :slight_smile:

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

1 Like

Hi Matt,
I could send you an csv, but I don’t think that would be of any help because my transactions history does not contain all possible transactions types on there website.

The basic structure looks like this, not sure if thats from any help to to give any guidiance :rofl:

I guess if you ask the team they are happy some docmumentation.

1 Like

I addition they provide a very nice PDF report that tells you for staking

NET Profit in DFI
NET Profit in EUR

Is there an easy way to tell Accointing to add xxx € as staking rewards to my TAX report? This would probably the easiest way for everyone to add CakeDefi earnings to accointing as the data is already summed up (staking rewards come daily in)

1 Like

Go ahead and email the files and we will get the other classifications from other users :slight_smile:

support@accointing.com
In your email please also link this post and ask for Matt :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI there is already a tool which converts the Cake DeFi report for Accointing: https://defichain-rewardhelper.com/

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

That is an awesome tool! But the dUSD exchange rate is 0€. How can I fix that?

1 Like

Can you please send me the link from CoinMarketCap to the coin you are referring to?

1 Like

You can do liquidity mining with Decentralized Asset. In this case DUSD <-> DFI. I can not find the equivalent on CoinMarketCap.

Ignore me - I found it and now it is shown properly. I followed the icon of cake defi for DUSD. The Icon of Coin Market Cap is totally different: DefiDollar (DUSD) Kurs, Grafiken, Marktkapitalisierung | CoinMarketCap

1 Like

This is not the same coin, DUSD is only at the DEX available. There is no CMC listing.

2 Likes

At this time we can only support coins that are listed on CMC.
We have an update coming soon that may help.

1 Like

Adding Cake DeFi Interfaces (csv) would be awesome

1 Like

The dusd token is now listed on coinmarkedcap.

It would be great if you could support cakedefi. Thanks in advance!

1 Like