Add Bitwala Banking as a Supported Service on Accointing

Hello,

Please add support for Bitwala and Wirex, two exchanges / banks that are used frequently by European users. Bitwala is a bank in Germany with crypto currency purchase option and Wirex is a crypto institution registered with the financial services authorities in the UK, allowing to spend crypto with a debit card.

Thanks!

Hello @djcatshow it appears that Wirex is already supported:

Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

As for Bitwala banking service, please edit your post for people to vote for just it. Only 1 per feature request, and with Wirex already supported, there is no need to make a separate one for it. I have already changed the Title for you. Thank you so much for letting us know :smiley:

Also, in the meantime, you could download your transaction history from Bitwala and add it as a manual exchange. This would require you to take the downloaded history and reformat the data in Accointing’s format. Just look at the Accointing Template provided when you try to make a wallet for it. Let me know if you need help with that :slight_smile: