Add a functionality to completely back up and restore your whole account (wallets, exchanges, transactions)

You should add a functionality to completely back up and restore your whole account (wallets, exchanges, transactions).

Or even better: Make a snapshot of your current accounts state.

I would feel alot safer :slight_smile:

Hey, @jannik thanks for the feedback!
Have you downloaded your full data set yet? You could save this on your computer.

To clear all you data, you can use the Clear All Data function in the Settings Page:Accointing - Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracking & Tax Software

1 Like

I just tested this, it will delete all data, but it will not give you a backup of the data. Do my solution first to make a backup.

Downloaded a backup of your data with the Export History option in the Full Data Set.

To reupload that, you can try adding Accointing as an service.
Then it will ask you to connect your coins (Such as coins not in our system or coins that are the same symbol, just need to make sure we use the right one).

Then select where you want to upload the info to which wallets -

Then boom! It will make a new wallet for it, so you can compare the data or classifications or delete repeated wallets you do not have trouble with :smiley:

Remember that this was a csv upload and therefore is no longer a live connection nor API connected anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.