Add 2FA for the Accointing site

It is in the pipeline :slight_smile: I do not have an ETA just yet.

What is the updated ETA on when 2FA will be available? Seems like a no brainer to protect your customers. I see requests for this going back to 2016 - is this really something that takes over 5 years to implement? Come on you guys, you can do better than this!!

We are working on biometrics and fingerprint detection. Stay tuned and apologies for the delay on the 2FA, but we thought you guys deserved better.

3 Likes

Any update on simple 2FA options (Google Authenticator)?

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

Sure thing, but I don’t think anyone should need to vote for simple 2FA integration, it should be a standard feature of most websites/apps — especially Accointing, as each account has sensitive financial information.

Thanks

1 Like

I agree with others, 2FA is a no brainer.

1 Like

Please see the solution on this page, I understand it is not what you are wanting, but we did add security to the app :slight_smile:

HI team, what’s up with the implementation of 2FA, for both, web app, and mobile app.
Nowadays, it’s a common standard.
You should focus on this features.
Some ETA would be appreciate

Regards

3 Likes

I created an account specifically to vote for this. 2FA is a MUST HAVE these days. Please implement this asap. Yubikey support would be good too.

Thanks

1 Like

To me it just seems kind of ridiculous how hard it is to implement 2FA…I raised this nearly a year ago and … nothing so far other than votes that don’t do enough…:expressionless:

Hey! Thanks for the Feature Request! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

There have been plenty of comments in other posts about the voting structure and creating a priority system that enables a better ranking of feature requests.

Some features are clearly more value add and easier to do. This website is one of the few Crypto related, centralised sites that does NOT have 2FA…