Accounting counting transactions double?

I have spend quite a while importing my transactions from several exchanges and platforms. I had a few sorted out but a few hours ago (I guess it recalculated things or something), Accointing started showing me yellow warnings in basically all exchanges I had sync by API except one.

Basically it’s counting transactions double.

1. Coinbase, it says the Accointing balance of the newest coin I got there is double than the balance in the exchange. Checking the transactions in Accointing, they are correct, I don’t know why it telling me the balance in Accointing is double that?

2. KuCoin: the same thing, with the only coin I have there:

3)Binance: it’s cointing double basically everything

1. Binance (another account): this one wasn’t sorted out and I don’t know why the BTC was so mismatched in the first place, but there are thousands of trades here, I don’t even think I can figure it out. But the thing is, some hours ago was showing me 2.x BTC, now it’s showing me double, probably it’s showing me double of everything as it was before.

I don’t know if this is due to some temporary issue, if this is normal or what it is but it’s nonsense… I need it to be fixed or to know what’s going on :cold_sweat: The platform seemed quite good but after this I don’t know how I can rely on this :cold_sweat:

P.S: I tried to add screenshots of each exchange but I’m only allowed to post one…

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.