Ability to merge transactions

On some exchanges, depending on the order type and a bit of luck, sometimes a single order can show up many many times as smaller orders. So far I’ve noticed Kucoin is the biggest offender of this (at least for me), but it really can happen with any Exchange.

Currently when it happens, I end up going into the transactions and ignoring all of them, then creating a manual transaction that equals the total bought, sold, and transaction fee of all the mini orders. It would be nice if we could select all the transactions and click a “merge” button that would ignore all the select transactions and add them together into one manual transaction.

For example of the pain, I had one order on Kucoin do 120 separate transactions for some reason, all in the same exact time frame but for small amounts of the total order.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

this isnt quite the same, but along these lines… it would be great to “group” transactions in the data list. for example, using Metamask to bridge something results in several transactions. it would be awesome to group these together visually, as they all look very similar.

1 Like