Ability to Lock Data from Previous Years

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature to lock data from previous years. I have found in my journey here that I have had to remove wallets for various reasons and recreate them. Its difficult enough to reconcile the current year for tax purposes but having to chase down and match information from 2 or even 3 years back gets difficult the farther away we get from the old records. It would be amazing if I could lock previous years data so it stays static. Another way to do this would be to give me a way to delete data in a wallet going back to a certain date. This way, I don’t have to delete the whole wallet. I can just remove the data that is in question from a certain date and redo the data entry data entry or importing.

If both could be done, that would be even better.

Please consider voting here and adding comments here:

Please also consider this article: Disconnect & Reconnect an API Connection

I agree though, this would be a nice feature.

Hey! Thanks for the Feature Request! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

Two different things.

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du Unterstützung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.

Since they are different, I will not merge them then :slight_smile: