2 Anfängerfragen

Hallo zusammen,
bin ganz neu hier und hätte 2 Fragen,

1. Frage
    Ich habe gate.io Points erhalten und Accointing fragt mich nach der Währung. Bei der Überprüfung
    bei Schritt 1 muss ich nun die Währung auswählen. Gate.io Punkte sind doch keine Währung? Was müsste ich den da eintragen?

2. Frage
    Ich habe bei Coinbase Krypowährung in eine andere Kryptowährung gewechelt. (Von Eth-> USDT).

Im Datensatz habe ich hierzu nun 3 Vorgänge ist das so korrekt? 1. Vorgang wurde als Auftrag deklariert und die anderen beiden musste ich klassifiziert werden. Ich habe SWAP (Tausch )angegeben. Ist das so korrekt? Anbei ein Foto dazu. Könnt ihr euch das mal anschauen? Möchte hier kein Fehler machen.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Viele Grüße
Jonathan

Hello @Jonathan_o9 , I am going to have @Sebastian_Acc translate. Basically 1 Gate Point=1 USDT. Our API does not automatically track Gate Points. Therefore you will you will manually have to create that transaction yourself. After you create the transaction the Gate Point may show up as a missing currency, in that case, you would need to sync the price of a Gate Point to USDT in the Review page.

Hello Matt,
thank you for the help, i think i managed this one.

But i am really not sure about the other issue i have,

At coinbase I convertet from shiba inu to USDT and in Acounting, I have 3 records on this process. Enclosed the photo.
If I go to check I have to classify two of them. Shouldn’t there be just one data set for this? Can I just ignore the 2 that are not classified? Do i need to classify these other to as swap? This happend now a couple of times.

I am really new to this and try to figure everything out just and try to make the thinks correct.

Thank you in advance

Best,
Jonathan

Why is there a manual deposit at the beginning? Did you edit the API auto-tracking data?

It looks good in general. just classify the extra transaction as Ignored. Sometimes Coinbase makes extra transactions, especially if you have Coinbase Pro also conneected.

Thank you Matt,
i did not edit the API.

I classified the extra transaction as ignored :slight_smile:

Thank you for helping :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am glad I could help!
Please consider leaving a review :smiley: